As a not-for-profit centre, we try to keep our fees as low as possible.
Long Day Care Fees
Our 2019 fees (before any subsidies) are:
The fees include the following:
- Discount for children attending full time (5 full days per week).
- 10% discount for second and subsequent children from the same family when they attend on the same day.
- No charge for public holidays.
- All meals and snacks included.
- No fundraising or additional fees and levies.
- Casual enrolment from mid to 27 January , where you pay only for the days you use.
- Option to on-sell days.
- Centrelink Childcare Subsidy available to all eligible families.
Sessional Kindergarten Fees
Our 2019 fees are:
Fees are set annually by the Board of Management. Each November the Centre develops a budget which determines the fees for the following year. Parents are advised of the new fee scale (to be implemented the following January) before the Centre closes in December.
You might also be interested in:
Not sure whether Long Day Care or Sessional Kindergarten is right for you? Try our FAQs
For all the details of our centre, our staff, food, educational programs, etc.
Long Day Care and Kindergarten
We offer two types of care: Long Day Care and Sessional Kindergarten. Learn about which option is right for you.
Join Our Centre
Find out how to arrange a tour and join our waiting list.